The Grand Flammes Millennium rotisserie is Rotisol’s newest range of ergonomically designed rotisseries, boasting a number of innovative features for improved functionality and appearance.
Plastic switches and gas knobs have been replaced by attractive and durable brass fittings Edges have been rounded. Patented low-level stainless steel burners have been incorporated for superior flame-cooking results. A wide range of custom colours are available on request. The Rotisol rotisserie range is the only one in which you can actually see the flame, highlighted by a powerful quartz lamp, which not only enhances the cooking process but provides an attractive backdrop to your kitchen.
Based on Rotisol’s renowned build-quality and design, the Millennium series of rotisseries are available in either traditional gas or electric models in seven different sizes, from two spits to eight, and have our vertical spit system as an option. All Millennium range rotisseries are available in 4 different finishes:
- MiE/G – Stainless Steel without trims (Electric/Gas)
- MiLE/G – Stainless Steel with chrome/brass trims (Electric/Gas)
- MSE/G – Standard Option Stainless Steel with black front panels and chrome/brass trims (Electric/Gas)
- MLE/G – Lux Option with full coloured enamelled body and chrome/brass trims (Electric/Gas)
There are a wide range of spits available for this rotisserie. The range allows the cooking of a multitude of product, including vegetables and meats.
The optional decorative hood can also be personalised with laser cutting to show a restaurant name or logo, providing that extra personal touch to your rotisserie.
This range of rotisseries can be further enhanced by the optional range of base cabinets which have options for a simple storage solution, a heated cupboard style cabinet and a heated cabinet with drawers that allow you to place fully loaded cooked spits into the drawer for storage until ready to serve.
- Capacity 40/48 Birds
- Electrical Power 34.7kw 3 Phase (with neutral; 220-240v/phase – phase to neutral)
- Electrical Power (Gas Version) 0.69Kw Single Phase
- Gas Power NG 237.6Mj/hr – LPG 226.8Mj/hr